The mission of the Warren County Sheriff’s Office is to protect and uphold the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and support and defend the Constitution of the United States.
We pursue the mission vision through comprehensive crime prevention, illegal incident intervention, equitable enforcement of county ordinances and state statutes, as well as with diverse citizen support and educational programs.
Our mission is achieved/championed/sustained by Warren County Sheriff’s daily adherence to the following core principles:
• Emergency/disaster preparedness
• Community-oriented-policing developed through trust-earning and integrity
• Multi-agency cooperation and mutual aid
• Seeking the eradication of child, domestic and senior abuse, neglect and exploitation
• Safeguarding schools in Warren County with every available resource
• Dismantling drug trafficking via incisive highway and street interdiction
• Disbanding theft operations utilizing investigation techniques and area cooperation
• Heightening highway safety through continuous traffic enforcement
• Apprehension of the criminal element
•Education of our citizenry through the Sheriff’s Citizens Academy Program, neighborhood and community meetings, WKU partnerships and educational information on our social media platforms
• Remaining responsive to the community, and expanding our services to meet ever-changing needs
We encourage every resident to take ownership in creating an environment where safety, liberty and opportunity are realities in Warren County, for that is the realization of the mission of the Warren County Sheriff’s Office.